Parallels Desktop 12 MAC
Love Mac, Run Windows
Use Mac® and Windows® applications side-by-side, without rebooting. Bring your favorite Windows applications to Mac—from Microsoft® Office to QuickBooks for Windows and more.
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows. Bring intuitive Mac features to Windows, or leverage Windows’ best features on your Mac. If you're new to Mac, you can keep the familiar Windows experience, in full screen.
Run common Windows applications or the most demanding graphical apps, such as Visio or Adobe Photoshop without compromise. Select your primary use, and Parallels Desktop will optimize performance for you.
Love Mac, Run Windows
- Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
- Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
- Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
- Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
- Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
- Robust Performance
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
- Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
- One-click tuning
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies on operating system installed)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 or later
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later