GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 20 MAC
ARCHICAD is the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software application used by architects, designers, engineers and builders to professionally design, document and collaborate on building projects. Since its release over 30 years ago, ARCHICAD has been all about BIM. In this introductory video, learn what BIM is, and why ARCHICAD is the obvious choice of so many AEC industry professionals worldwide.
- Enhanced Information Management
- Information is the most valuable part of BIM and ARCHICAD 20 helps architects and designers get the most of it! ARCHICAD 20 allows users to utilize their Building Information Model as the central storage place for all related information. They can even easily store and maintain design information that was not created using CAD or BIM tools, like Excel spreadsheets.
- Graphical Favorites
- Brand new Graphical Favorites provide excellent visual feedback about saved element settings with automatically-generated, colored 2D or 3D thumbnail previews -- available instantly for every Tool. This not only helps BIM managers in setting up and enforcing office project templates, but also speeds up everyday design development work.
- Renewed Graphical User Interface
- ARCHICAD 20 features a completely revamped graphical user interface, making it the most modern-looking BIM application available on the market today. The design language used on the renewed GUI gives ARCHICAD a look and feel much closer to mobile apps than to traditional desktop software, making it especially appealing to the younger generation.
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks is compatible but not tested by GRAPHISOFT
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and older systems are not compatible (ARCHICAD cannot be installed)
- 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- For complex, detailed models 16 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk
- installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card
- Dedicated OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities.
- A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended