Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Mac OS X puts power at your fingertips with Spotlight searching, Dashboard widgets, custom web news, and four-way video conferencing.
Spotlight Find anything, anywhere, anytime. Instantly.
Dashboard Instant access to a new kind of application called widgets.
iChat AV Video conference with up to three other people.
Safari RSS Scan the latest news, information, and articles from the Internet.
Automator Automate tasks with point-and-click simplicity.
- Mail For help with setting up email accounts, sending and receiving mail, customizing your settings, and other topics, try these solutions.
- iChat If you're looking for a more personal way to stay in touch, iChat enables you to see and hear your friends, family, and coworkers no matter how far away they are. It lets you text chat, audio chat, or video chat over the Internet without accruing any text messaging, long distance, or video streaming charges. Not only can you chat one-on-one, you can also set up a multiperson chat for work or play.
- Safari Safari 5 is a fast, innovative web browser for Mac OS X.
- iSync The iSync application lets you automatically transfer information from iCal calendars and Address Book contacts on a Mac to your third-party mobile device. For example, your third-party mobile phone device can be synchronized using iSync to display your latest events, and your contact list can always be up-to-date with your Mac.
- iCal iCal provides the tools you need to keep track of your schedules, appointments, birthdays, to-do lists, and other important events. Learn how to set up various events in iCal, and subscribe to other people's calendars too.
- Automator Doing small tasks over and over again can really bog down your productivity. Luckily for you, Mac OS X comes with Automator, your own personal robotic assistant that will take care of whatever task you give it.
- A PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor
- Built-in FireWire
- At least 256 MB of RAM
- DVD drive (DVD-ROM), Combo (CD-RW/DVD-ROM) or SuperDrive (DVD-R) for installation
- At least 3 GB of free disk space; 4 GB if you install the XCode 2 Developer Tools