Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Combine a wide range of file types into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio. Apply professionally designed layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Easily add corporate logos and colors to reflect your branding.
- Convert or scan to PDF
- No matter what type of content you need to convert or scan to PDF — paper documents, email, photos, spreadsheets, websites, Adobe® Flash® Player compatible video, and more — do it quickly and confidently with Adobe Acrobat® X software. Create and share PDF files that can be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones.
- Export and edit PDF files
- Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs to Word or Excel documents. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
- Combine files from multiple applications
- No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
- Increase productivity and process consistency
- Use innovative productivity-enhancing software features to simplify complex projects, prepare and present high-quality content, and achieve better results.
- Streamline online document reviews
- Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews and PDF comments to get — and keep — everyone on the same page from project start to finish
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms
- Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms — without asking IT for help.
- Protect PDF files and documents
- Simple-to-use security features enable you to protect sensitive information. Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic processes you can trust.
- Comply with PDF and accessibility standards
- Help ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, or government standards, as well as accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Read, search, and share PDF files
- Enable anyone, anywhere, to view, search, and print PDF files using free Adobe Reader® software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended — across file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6.4
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.2GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Safari 4 or 5 (Safari 5 requires Mac OS X v10.6.4)