Cheap oem Software
out of 5
based on 87 reviews
Invalid login/password combination. You may wish to try over or reset your password
We could not find any active order with id or e-mail mentioned. Try again
ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
Make the most of your photos with ACDSee Photo Editor 2008! It has all the tools, inspiration and clear instruction you need to turn your digital photos into truly captivating keepsakes. Create personalized greeting cards, scrapbook pages, invitations and more. With Photo Editor's easy to use artistic text, layout and editing features, you'll be amazed at what you can do with your photos.
- Get Started Right Away
- You don’t have to be a technical whiz to create beautiful layouts and gorgeous keepsakes. How-to lessons walk you through common tasks, with detailed and easy-to-follow steps. Antique a photo, apply a vignette, and create dazzling projects with ease. Spend less time guessing, and more time being creative with your photos.
- NEW! If you need that extra boost of inspiration to get you started, Photo Editor comes packed with templates by top digital designers Andrea Gold, Maggie Lamarre and Vicki Stegall. You'll be on the fast track to creativity!
- Add Text with Ease
- Add text to your photos exactly the way you want. Use the drawing tools to create one-of-a-kind text paths that follow elements in your layout, like the hem of a dress or the flow of a river. Select a preset text path to complete your project even faster. Choose from one of a number of interesting designs, including the new Spiral, Bracket, Curlicue, Flower, Star, Heart or Leaf paths.
- You can even wrap your words inside one of over 400 available shapes or create your own. Add large journaling blocks into these shapes with ease by typing directly inside the shape or pasting your text in from word processing programs like Microsoft Word.
- Scrapbooking Made Simple
- Combine your photos and elements from your digital scrapbooking supplies to create layouts of your memories. Resize, correct and add effects to photos. Easily rotate your cropped selection to their desired placement. Work with embellishments, drop shadows, transparencies and text to create gorgeous keepsakes in no time.
- NEW! Get impressive results quickly with the Trim to Shape tool. Punch out photos or patterned paper into 400 available shapes or create your own custom shapes.
- Stylize and Adjust Photos
- Correct your photos with powerful and fast fix tools including Red Eye, Dodge, Burn, Sharpen, and Smudge. Try the Auto-adjustments feature for one-click Auto Color Balance, Auto Levels, Auto Sharpen, or Auto Contrast. Use Auto Fix to make all the necessary adjustments for you at once, or take full control of each adjustment using sliders.
- Easily add an artistic touch to your photos. Try a vignette to create polished portrait-style photos for your family tree. Blur your images, make colors more vivid, and apply various filters for dramatic effect. You’ll see up to 8 different previews to help you select the very best look.
- NEW! Apply effects with the peace of mind of knowing that your original image stays intact. With Dynamic Adjustments, you have the freedom to experiment. Quickly modify existing effects, switch their order for a different result, or delete them at any time. It's creativity with the ultimate control.
- Fast Track to Results
- Complete projects more quickly than ever with Photo Editor's improved performance speed. Easily select from among overlapping objects, and choose the exact place where you want to paste your objects with the new Paste and Place option. Open, load and use brush files to enhance your layouts.
- Intel Pentium 4-class or equivalent.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended)
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Windows® XP (Home and Professional editions) or Windows Vista™
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0